Who we are
- You is referred to the person who accessed the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Whiteboardcats.
- Website is referred to www.whiteboardcats.com
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are a small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Its purpose is to remember information about you, similar to a preference file created by a software application.
- Device could be any device with internet who can access the service such as a mobile phone, a computer or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data is referred to the data that has been collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself.
What Information do we Collect?
For the purposes of this privacy statement, ‘Personal Information’ is any data which relates to an individual who may be identified from that data, or from a combination of a set of data.
In general, you may browse our website without revealing any information about yourself. However, certain information such as your IP address may be collected in order to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed, etc.
When you register on our website or would like to comment on our content, we may require you to provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, email address, designation, company, country and telephone number, for one or more of the following purposes: identifying you, contacting you and provide access to desirable content based on your preferences. While accessing certain sections of our website such as Careers, you may also be required to provide additional Personal Information for WHITEBOARDCATS to process the corresponding request.
Collection of information from Children
Whiteboardcats does not knowingly collect data of children under 13 years of age, without the permission of parent(s)/guardian(s). If we come to know that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information of a child under 13 year of age, please let us know, so that we can delete it. We strongly recommend that Users under the age of 13 would ask their parents for permission before entering any information in our website.
How Do we use the Information We Collect?
To respond to your query: WHITEBOARDCATS would use the information shared by you, to respond to business enquiries from you.
To provide information based on your need: Based on your selection to subscribe to our Blog and Newsletter, WHITEBOARDCATS would use the personal information to periodically send you the corporate newsletter and share with you, the updates on our Blog. WHITEBOARDCATS would use the personal information shared through our careers webpage and electronic mail, to contact you regarding employment opportunities.
To improve quality and usability of the websites: WHITEBOARDCATS would use the personal information that you share, including information regarding site navigation, to improve the website, enhance page response time and to improve usability of the website.
To communicate with you about the events that we organize: WHITEBOARDCATS would use the personal information that you share on the website, including on the event registrations page, to communicate with you about events that we organize or participate in. WHITEBOARDCATS would also request your personal information at venue of such event that we host, visit or participate. Personal Information collected by WHITEBOARDCATS at the venue of events that we host, visit or participate will also be subject to this policy. At the venue of events that we host, visit or participate, as on the pages in this website, you may share the personal information at your own discretion.
You may choose to share your resumes for recruitment purposes in our career page. We recommend that you do not disclose any of your sensitive personal information. We will use your personal information for recruitment purposes, and if you are offered a job or become employed by WHITEBOARDCATS, we will use it for other employment-related purposes, including background verification.
Cookies and other tracking Technologies.
When you visit our Websites we may send a ‘cookie’ to your computer. Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser. They enable our Websites to identify your computer, and recognize that you have visited before. Cookies themselves do not contain any personal information. However, we may link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site. Cookies help us understand which sections of our Websites are the most popular; as they help show which pages are being visited and how long for. This helps adapt our Websites to provide more relevant and accessible information. For example, cookies allow us to ensure that the information displayed on your next visit to our Websites will match up with your user preferences. You may configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please note, however, that disabling cookies might affect your online experience and/or prevent you from taking full advantage of our site.
What control do you have on your information that we collect?
To request a written copy of the personal information Whiteboardcats holds about you and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected, you may please contact the Data Protection Office of Whiteboardcats. ([email protected]) You may request us to stop using your details for marketing and other promotional activities by using the unsubscribe method provided in our various communications.
If you choose to withhold any Personal Information requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of the website and for us to respond to your query.
Information We Share with Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you use our services
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
-Via Email: [email protected]